Minions Paradise App test

/
0 Comments

Looking though the App Store this weekend to find a new and exciting game to play, I came across this one... Minions Paradise. You would have thought    since I'm in love with the Despicable Me movies and the Minions to be exact, I would have known they had a new game out; but I didn't and I can't believe how out the loop I actually am... So I downloaded it!
This particular app game seems to be way different than their first one, "Despicable Me: Minion Rush". You of course still get your lovable minion but they leave out the fast past raising/optical aspect. Even though that part I really didn't care for because Minion Rush was more of a, "I have 5-10 minutes to spare type of game" when this one you can literally set down and play forever... Well In tell you get bored. 
To get into the concept of the game, all of the Minions start out on a cruise ship vacation,having the time of their lives. When Phil accidentally sinks the ship all of the minion are on and to make it up to them, Phil must turn a desert island into a paradise vacation destination.
Since I have just started the game I can say I have gotten kinda far to see how the game play kinda is. I can tell you right off the bat, your going to need a good Internet connection to play but other than that having fun and getting straight into the real meaning/concept of the game is fast. I'm going to play for a couple of weeks longer or get to a higher level before checking back in with you all on how I feel about the game. But I can say, as of right now I'm loving it and I suggest you download it for yourself.









You may also like

No comments: