Scripture Hero Review

/
0 Comments

Untitled 

Today I am bringing you my final thoughts and opinions on an app called Scripture Hero. 
So a month ago I was given the opportunity to test out the app Scripture Hero, right at the very first point of its release. I even did a who blog post telling you all about the release and a bit of the game play. That being said, with the amount of time I have spent playing the game and really testing it out I think I have a great understanding about the game. Therefore for this review I will be covering these topics: Quality and Sound, Levels, Pros and Cons and My Final Thoughts... So let's get started!
Quality and Sound: When it comes the the actual game quality the graphics are nice and clear. Everything is big enough to see making the actual game play easy to understand. But there is one thing that can really get on my nerves and that's the stick. 
In the game you get a stick by holder your finger on the screen and that makes this magical stick grow so it can fall and get you to the other side. When doing so a lot of the times, I make a stick that is completely perfect to get me to the other side, but yet to find out, when it falls I was comply wrong because I was a teeny tiny bit off. This can really mess up your game flow and make you have to start all over... But we will get more into that in topic Levels. When it comes to sound, the game has no music so there is no annoying jingles to distract you. There is a stick growing bubble sound and a ding bell sound when you get to the other side... But if you don't make it to the other side, an unfortunately fall of the wall you will get presented with a heavy thump sound.
levels: Unfortunately this game has no levels. Which is kinda sad due to the potential levels could bring to the game play. But don't let that fact discourage you from actually playing, the game does keep track of how many high score (meaning how many walls you crossed) and if you don't make it to the next wall you will be presented with a positive scripture to encourage you not to give up. If you look in the Leader board section you will see all of the other people who plays this game and what I have been doing is trying to beat them and have my ranking on there go up.
Pros: Can get very addictive, try to beat other players, positive scripture 
Cons: No levels, stick being a teeny tiny to long even though you can't tell
My Final Thoughts: Since this game is only a month old and changes always have time to come and grow as the game gets more popular, I still would highly suggest you test out the game for yourself. It's a great time passer and is also nice to play as a free time game. 


Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


You may also like

No comments: