Xbox One Dreaming

/
0 Comments
Xbox One Dreaming
I keep having the same dreams over and over again and it always surrounds around the Xbox One. 

Ever since I heard that the Xbox One was going to be released I have wanted one. I told myself I would get it when it came out but one thing lead to another and basically I didn't have the funds to buy one. I must have let myself down (deep down inside) because these dreams of me finally getting one keeps occurring. So I thought if it was a sign trying to tell me something I would put it out to the universe everything I would love to have with it... I think that seems fair! Also this is a great way for me to share with you all my dream games and maybe you will go out and get it for yourself. 

PS: I already own GTA 5 one Xbox 360 but you just can't go wrong with that game on any platform.

• Ori and the Blind Forest
• Mortal Kombat X
• Life is Strange (ep.1-5)
• Forza Horizon 2
• Dying Light
• Grand theft auto Five



You may also like

No comments: