IOS Gaming Apps I'm Thinking About Playing

/
0 Comments
Within this last week I have taken the opportunity to purchase and update my iPhone. It was a long over due decision but having the iPhone 5 with all of the new iPhone they have out, just made me feel out of date. So I updated to the iPhone 6s Plus because waiting for the 7 was getting on my last nerve.

All of that was said basically to get into the real topic... IOS Gaming Apps I'm Thinking About Playing. Since I have a new iPhone I want to test out and play some new games I haven't had a chance to test out. I did transfer over two games I was playing on my old phone but that's I out it.

So here are 5 iOS gaming apps I might play and the reason behind me wanting to try them out...

1. Marvel Tsum Tsum
Why does this game just look so cute! I had to download it and add it to my next try list. It does seem like a bubble popping game and I don't know how I feel about that, since a lot of new games are going in that direction. But we will see! There might be something better about it.

2. Pac-Man Pop: Bubble Shooter Match 3
I have eave been playing Pac-Man since I was a kid and having a new kinda go about to it makes it even more exciting and less stressful. Because we all know Pac-Man can be stressful!

3. He-Man Trappers Of Greyskull
Look, ok I just really like He-Man and it takes me back to my childhood when the tv show used to come one. If I seen a She-Ra game in the store first you know I would have picked that one in a heartbeat. I really hope this game lives up to my high expectations... Cuz I really will be disappointed.

4. Happy Happy Donuts
This game looks very Kawaii to me and I love that! I could have sworn I see Rilakkuma in the display pictures... Did I? I don't know but this looks like a cute kids game and I hope I don't get bored.

5. Jacob Jones
This game was under Happy Happy Donuts recommend games because they are by the same company. I do think this version is a test to see if you like it because the other two games actually cost money. But the game looks like an open would game. I would be cool if it was something like Animal Crossing.


You may also like

No comments: