5 Board Games I Miss Playing At Home

/
0 Comments
Untitled

When it comes to playing board games at home, it was something my family always did. We even had a designated spot in the dinning room area that we would keep all of our games nicely stored away in tell it was time to play. But now that I have gotten older and moved away from my family, game night and board games really don't exist anymore. I think that goes for a lot of different households and family's now. It seems to me Family game night isn't people's top priority and that's really sad because it was a great way to bond and catch up on life.
Since I miss that bonding experience and really realize I don't have any board games in my house, I decided to share with you all the 5 board games I miss playing at home and maybe this will encourage you and your family's to have a classic family game night this weekend.

1. Monopoly 
2. Clue
3. Candy Land
4. Sorry
5. Mancala



You may also like

No comments: