Let's Play: Avakin Life (Episode 1) Creating An Avakin

/
0 Comments
Untitled
Looking through the App Store (on my IPhone). I wanted to find a game that was very close to The Sims without me having to download The Sims: Lets Play for the 500th time and still disliking it! I can across this game, Avakin Life. I had no clue what this game was all about but from watching the mini trailer it looked pretty fun and up the ally of what i was looking for... So i downloaded it! 
At that very point in time, i didn't open it when it was finished downloading. I had the game setting on my phone for 3 days, yesss 3 whole long days. I wanted to play it so bad but i thought what the heck lets share this lets play aka record me playing.
 
That being said this is my first Lets Play of Avakin Life and its going to me creating my Avakin. If you like the video please subscribe to my YouTube Account and leave any suggestion comments.
 
 


You may also like

No comments: