Intro to Gaming Shy Child

/
0 Comments
Hello and welcome to Gaming Shy Child!
Right now i am going to take the time to introduce myself, my background and why i made Gaming Shy Child with what you will be able to find on it, in the future. So lets get started!

My name is Cortney Patterson, I'm a kid at heart with a bit of a shy side. I went to college for a degree in Fashion Design and then figured out, that path i was taking wasn't for me... So i took a break/dropped out. While in the mist of knowing i wanted to end college, i started my own blog called Fashion Shy Child or fashionshychild.com . Its a fashion blog with beauty and more. I share basically everything I enjoy in life with you! Therefor you will find outfit post, product reviews, tutorials, advise and health related things. That being said i have been blogging on there since 2012 and it has really taken off and introduced me to really nice people and companies. But there was always something in my heart that was truly missing from Fashion Shy Child and that was gaming.

I have been playing video games and games in general since i was a young kid. It has always been a passion of mine and i even thought i would eventually get into Gaming Design... Its still not to late. But this gaming blog is going to be different than other gaming blog you have read in the past or even stubbed upon because it going to display things i like. You will find Lets Plays, Reviews and even some personal thought on new things coming out in the gaming world. Its going to be lots of fun, so i hope you subscribe and stick around.

XO, Cortney 


You may also like

No comments: